Project Manager I&C (H/F)
Target Station Control System Integration
Lund - Sweden
The specifity of IFCEN is to offer Global solutions in Human Ressources services in Nuclear Field, exclusively. IFCEN RECRUITMENT is an experimented recruiters team, specialized in all the nuclear jobs. We are specialized, efficient, and available to support you in your Nuclear activities development.
We are looking for a Project Manager specialized in I&C for a mission in ESS (European Spallation Source) based in Lund (Sweden) during 10 to 22 months, employed by our client.
The project manager will work with estimating, planning, following-up, coordinating, reporting and managing project activities for the division. The project manager is intended to fulfil a specific, transient need for strengthening project management of several work packages within the division.
Initially the project manager will, together with the ICS deputy project manager and work package leaders to elaborate on the current work package plans.
Project manager will support driving and executing these plans which includes :
· Act as deputy work package manager for Target station control system integration and Conventional facilities control system integration
o Lead the planning and implementation of the Target station control system integration and Conventional facilities control system integration
o Manage the Target station control system integration and Conventional facilities control system integration
o Estimate the Target station control system integration and Conventional facilities control system integration scope, cost, and schedule, including the technical and resource requirements
o Define and request resources for the Target station control system integration and Conventional facilities control system integration team
o Track and ensure timely work package deliverables using ESS processes and appropriate tools
o Manage the Target station control system integration and Conventional facilities control system integration in-kind activities together with the ICS in-kind manager and ICS management
o Assure that all work is planned and executed in accordance with ESS quality assurance, ICS integration strategy and ESH policies
o Manage project changes in accordance with project goals and within ESS construction project change control policies and procedures
o Represent the project during reviews
· Participate in risk reviews and manage risks
· Assist the ICS Project planner and work package managers with Earned Value Management project reporting
· Reporting progress/issues/next steps to the ICS project management for each work package
· Assist ICS project management with general project management tasks
The following are required qualifications:
· Master degree or equivalent in engineering, technology or science
· Project management experience with complex, international technical/scientific projects
· A project management certification (PMP or similar) is a merit
· Previous experience from “big science” project management is an advantage
· Experience from one or more areas of control system related technologies
· Experience from EPICS or similar control system infrastructure
· Experience of working in an international environment
· Excellent communication and collaboration skills
· Excellent oral and written English skills are mandatory; knowledge of other European languages would be an advantage
o Knowledge about digital communication
o Knowledge about industrial automation, test and validation, interlock and protection technology
The candidates should be self-motivated, take own initiatives and pay attention to detail.
Contract : Permanent contract, based in Sweden during 10 to 22 months